There are lots of benefits to playing online bingo. You can play it at any time of day on any day of the week, and you could earn some real money while you’re having fun! But if you want to get the most out of it, here are the top 10 tips for playing bingo online that can keep your playtime fun and hassle-free.
- Look for Free Online Bingo Games – Online bingo has exploded in recent years. There are scores of online casinos or sites that are focused only on bingo. In order to consistently attract new players or to keep regular players satisfied. Many of these sites will promotions so that you can play for free or will give you a certain amount of money to play with just as soon as you sign up. Play just for the fun of it and take advantage of the promos if you can.
- Look for Bingo Promos – If an online bingo game is offering you a promotion, it’s important to read the fine print. Some promos are on specific days of the week and at certain times. Other sites require you to purchase a certain number of cards at a set value. Every online bingo site is different, but these promotions can help increase your chances of winning more money! Some sites also offer affiliate programs where you can get extra cash to play with every time a friend signs up or plays a certain number of games.
- Play Online Bingo Only on Reputable Sites – Those who play online bingo have taken it from something few knew about to one of the most popular types of online casino gambling. Along with this increased popularity, unfortunately, there is also an increase in sites that are less than legitimate. Try to stick with sites that have been around for at least five years or longer. Also, in order to ensure fair play, legitimate sites will have in place a certified random number generator.or RNG. Online bingo sites in the United States have their RNGs regularly tested by an external third-party in order to ensure fair play for all who play on the site. Also, check the security certificates of the site and be very careful about giving out any personal or financial information online.
- Consider Tournament Play – Many online bingo sites feature tournament games alongside regular games. Tournaments are a great promotional tool for these online bingo sites and can turn up both the excitement and profitability for participating players. Many such tournament games allow you to pre-buy into the game and offer high-dollar cash prizes. These may have both minimum and maximum buy-in amounts as well as a maximum number of cards you can play at once.
- Choose Bingo Rooms with Fewer Players – Sure it can be fun to get caught up in all of the excitement and chatting with friends during an online bingo game. The odds of winning, however, are much more in your favor if you choose bingo rooms with fewer players. Fewer people to compete against means your chances of winning greatly increase compared to a more crowded room.
- Determine How Much You Can Afford – Before you sign on to play online bingo, have a set amount of money that you will play with and stick with it. A good rule of thumb is to only gamble with the amount that you can afford to lose. When you’re ahead, it’s a good idea to push yourself back from the table and bank your winnings. Be sure to claim your bonuses and withdraw your winnings whenever you are able to do so.
- Play More Than One Card Per Game – This should be within reason, of course. Playing more than one card during a game does increase your chance of winning at online bingo. However, playing with too many cards means you end up with more to keep track of. Those who play in bingo halls say that six is an ideal number to play with and this seems to work with online bingo as well.
- Use the Online Chat Feature – Whether online or off, bingo is a social game. You can increase your enjoyment of playing bingo online just as you would at the local bingo hall by being social. Online bingo has its own terms and lingo and after playing for a while, you’ll become familiar with the terms. Many online bingo sites also have chat games that give more opportunities for you to win money.
- Follow the Rules – The rules to bingo are fairly simple, however, each site has their own set of rules and special games. Familiarize yourself with these and check the terms and conditions beforehand.
- Be a Gracious No Matter if You Win or Lose – Being a gracious person, whether you win or lose, is important. By keeping a positive mental attitude even when you don’t win can be important. It’s a good idea to be respectful to your fellow players and the bingo caller to keep things enjoyable for everyone. Be aware of what you type. Because there is no body language or facial expressions to rely on, it’s very easy for unintended misunderstandings to arise. Whether you are dealing with your bingo caller, fellow players or the site’s customer service, being polite can also pay off big dividends for everyone.
There you have it, 10 simple rules to have a lot of fun playing bingo online. Just take some time to do a little research beforehand and soon you’ll be ready to have a lot of fun winning money with online bingo. See you in the chat room!